CI/CD. DevSecOps. Cloud infrastructure.
- Independent consultant specialized in building secure application delivery platforms on AWS using HashiStack and Kubernetes
- AWS architect (6x certifications)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery expert
- Trainer (Git, Jenkins, Docker, CI/CD, Terraform, Vault)
- Public speaker
- Remote work advocate
- Co-host at DevSecOps Podcast
- Meetups organizer (Cloud Native Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, HashiCorp User Group Las Palmas de Gran Canaria).
- AWS infrastructure architecture - evolving existing or building from the ground up
- Immutable Could infrastructure using HashiCorp Packer and HashiCorp Terraform
- Orchestrating applications using AWS ECS/Kubernetes/HashiCorp Nomad
- Infrastructure and application secret management using HashiCorp Vault
- Cloud infrastructure and application security
- Compliance in the Cloud environments
- Building and scaling Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines using Jenkins
- Vault Configuration as Code via Terraform: Stories from Trenches (DevOpsPro Moscow 2019, HashiTalks 2020, DevOpsDays Madrid 2020, DevOpsPro EU 2020)
- Integrating HashiCorp Vault and Kubernetes apps (HashiTalks 2019) - Getting Git Right (GitMerge 2018)
- Introduction to Continuous Delivery (RemoteForeverSummit 2017)
- Patterns of Continuous Delivery (Continuous Delivery Conference Stockholm 2017)
- Jenkins as Code (Day of Jenknis 2017 Oslo, Day of Jenknis 2017 Gothenburg)
- Buffer or suffer? Growth pain of Continuous Delivery pipelines and what to do about it (Continuous Delivery Conference Stockholm 2016)
List does not include numerous presentations at meetups and private presentations given upon request
I typically reply to all email inquiries within 24 hours.